Ipsum Seguridad awarded with the Security, Public Address and Control Systems of the Open Sky project in Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid.

This project foresees the construction of a commercial park with a surface of more than 90,000 square meters that will become the largest leisure center in the Community of Madrid, and one of the largest in the entire continent. It’s design is already a benchmark and it’s execution involves an investment of 157 million€.

Only 65% ​​of the space will be destined to the retail sector. The remaining 35% will be dedicated to different leisure services ranging from a cinema, a gym, a bowling alley, a co-working space, karting, a wind tunnel and 3,500 m2 of children’s playing area, among others.

A project of this magnitude requires a security management system in its facilities, which considers risks of technical origin as well as risks of human origin in such a way that nothing hinders the normal operation of shops and leisure spaces. They require tailored solutions adapted to the characteristics and typology of the center.

Ipsum Seguridad is in charge of the installation and configuration of a CCTV system, public address system and access control. Our philosophy is to guarantee the coordination and proper functioning of all the systems through a single interlocutor, responsible for the entire project management, from the execution phase to the commisioning of the systems at the facilities.

We are delighted to be part of a project of this size and we appreciate the trust placed in our company, we continue to grow day by day thanks to these facilities.