CONTROL & AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
CONTROL OF TECHNICAL FACILITIES
The system centralizes the information received through sensors, allowing the control of: electrical installations, lighting, air conditioning, extinction, access control, CCTV, elevation systems, fire detection and intrusion.
CONTROL OF ELECTRICAL PANELS
The system monitors and controls the main equipment and systems involved in the electricity supply of a large facility. It consists of the following elements: microprocessors, local controllers, central controllers, software applications of the operating stations.
The system performs the following basic functions:
- Monitor the operation of power supply systems.
- Alert maintenance personnel of potential anomalies.
- Ensure availability of facilities.
- Automation of the processes for nominal operation or in case of emergency.
- To improve the efficiency of the installations, trying to match the energy consumption to the demand.
- Supervise the energy consumption of the different services.