WINDOW DISPLAYS IN "EL CORTE INGLÉS" DEPARTMENT STORE, MADRID
Before starting this project our experts conducted an on-site multi-evaluation to analyze diverse aspects such as local environment, location, orientation, size and available space, viewing distances, use of existing systems and many other variables. In the case of this El Corte Inglés fashion store, there was an obsolete 3×3 meter video-wall system that was impossible to fully exploit both day and night.
The proposed solution was to implement an advanced system of LED screens, with notable advantages:
• Its versatility allows for total adaptation to the available space.
• Digital content is generated with a resolution of 320 x 576 pixels to match the resolution of the existing screen.
• Viewing distance optimized for the LED screens at a pitch of 5 mm. The closer the viewer is to the screen, the less pitch is needed and lower the cost.
• Brightness can be adjusted automatically to adapt to any outdoor lighting conditions.
• Installation costs are lower.
The result was exceptional. The LED display system outstandingly improved visibility of the window at night and delivered a vivid, bright and harmonious image at all hours of the day. All this combined with a restyling of the store led to an astonishing 20% increase in customer traffic over the previous month. And in addition:
• The LED system lasts 60% more than a video-wall.
• Due to the low consumption maintenance is cheaper and easier, for both screens and playback hardware.
• The Media Player of the original video wall was maintained but integrated with our MCP software to offer all the features and functionality of a latest generation web platform.
• Now it is easy to control screen and image parameters, intensity and switch on and off times.
• Now temperature and ventilation are monitored for optimum performance and savings.
INSTALLATION OF PUBLIC ADDRESS & VOICE SYSTEMS IN REAL MADRID’S NEW SPORTS CITY
INSTALLATION OF PUBLIC ADDRESS & VOICE SYSTEMS IN REAL MADRID'S NEW The public address system is one of the most important for safety in a large building or sports complex, since it is the essential tool for any evacuation plan. This is because it allows messages and instructions to be sent in the fastest possible [...]
TOTAL RENEWAL OF AUDIO-VISUAL SYSTEMS AT THE NEW ICEX HEADQUARTERS IN SPAIN
TOTAL RENEWAL OF AUDIO-VISUAL SYSTEMS AT THE NEW ICEX HEADQUARTERS IN SPAIN After a thorough comprehensive study of the rooms and facilities, Ruybesa engineers, under the requirements and the customer’s needs, were launched to carry out the design, installation and delivery that we highlight below: As a video solution we installed 2 high resolution cameras, [...]
LARGE SCALE PROJETS ON THE FINANCIAL CAMPUS OF THE SANTANDER GROUP
LARGE SCALE PROJETS ON THE FINANCIAL CAMPUS OF THE SANTANDER GROUP In March 2004, the Financial City complex where all units had moved Grupo Santander opened. Ruybesa collaborated with the design, supply and installation of audiovisual systems, video over IP, digital PA system and information systems as well as maintenance and operation today. Financial city [...]
ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEM FOR UBI BANCA
ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEM FOR UBI BANCA The Electrical control system has the following functionalities: Control and supervision of the motorized circuit-breakers of the General Low Voltage Panel. The system allows the programmed action by planning schedules and calendars of the C.G.B.T. monitored switches, as well as the command by user. It also oversees the status [...]