WINDOW DISPLAYS IN "EL CORTE INGLÉS" DEPARTMENT STORE, MADRID
Before starting this project our experts conducted an on-site multi-evaluation to analyze diverse aspects such as local environment, location, orientation, size and available space, viewing distances, use of existing systems and many other variables. In the case of this El Corte Inglés fashion store, there was an obsolete 3×3 meter video-wall system that was impossible to fully exploit both day and night.
The proposed solution was to implement an advanced system of LED screens, with notable advantages:
• Its versatility allows for total adaptation to the available space.
• Digital content is generated with a resolution of 320 x 576 pixels to match the resolution of the existing screen.
• Viewing distance optimized for the LED screens at a pitch of 5 mm. The closer the viewer is to the screen, the less pitch is needed and lower the cost.
• Brightness can be adjusted automatically to adapt to any outdoor lighting conditions.
• Installation costs are lower.
The result was exceptional. The LED display system outstandingly improved visibility of the window at night and delivered a vivid, bright and harmonious image at all hours of the day. All this combined with a restyling of the store led to an astonishing 20% increase in customer traffic over the previous month. And in addition:
• The LED system lasts 60% more than a video-wall.
• Due to the low consumption maintenance is cheaper and easier, for both screens and playback hardware.
• The Media Player of the original video wall was maintained but integrated with our MCP software to offer all the features and functionality of a latest generation web platform.
• Now it is easy to control screen and image parameters, intensity and switch on and off times.
• Now temperature and ventilation are monitored for optimum performance and savings.
RENEWAL OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS IN THE PALACIO DE CONGRESOS DE VALENCIA
RENEWAL OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS IN THE PALACIO DE CONGRESOS DE VALENCIA Ruybesa has been the chosen company, through a public call for tenders, for the supply and installation of audiovisual equipment in the auditoriums and halls of the Palacio de Congresos de Valencia. At the gates of its nineteenth anniversary, the Palace has undergone [...]
LATEST AUDIOVISUAL TECHNOLOGY IN 200 BRANCHES
LATEST AUDIOVISUAL TECHNOLOGY IN 200 BRANCHES Banco Santander relies again on Ruybesa to carry out one of its most revolutionary and innovative audiovisual projects in its history. Under the concept of “smart network” has completely redesigned the space of this “offi ce of the future” incorporating sophisticated digital signage systems, which will provide each customer [...]
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA At the request of Banco Santander, a preliminary study of the needs of the CPD offi ces at Banco Santander Cantabria was carried out, which included several differentiated parts: • The control of the audiovisual equipment of the CPD offi ces from any device that [...]
LARGE SCALE PROJETS ON THE FINANCIAL CAMPUS OF THE SANTANDER GROUP
LARGE SCALE PROJETS ON THE FINANCIAL CAMPUS OF THE SANTANDER GROUP In March 2004, the Financial City complex where all units had moved Grupo Santander opened. Ruybesa collaborated with the design, supply and installation of audiovisual systems, video over IP, digital PA system and information systems as well as maintenance and operation today. Financial city [...]