WINDOW DISPLAYS IN "EL CORTE INGLÉS" DEPARTMENT STORE, MADRID
Before starting this project our experts conducted an on-site multi-evaluation to analyze diverse aspects such as local environment, location, orientation, size and available space, viewing distances, use of existing systems and many other variables. In the case of this El Corte Inglés fashion store, there was an obsolete 3×3 meter video-wall system that was impossible to fully exploit both day and night.
The proposed solution was to implement an advanced system of LED screens, with notable advantages:
• Its versatility allows for total adaptation to the available space.
• Digital content is generated with a resolution of 320 x 576 pixels to match the resolution of the existing screen.
• Viewing distance optimized for the LED screens at a pitch of 5 mm. The closer the viewer is to the screen, the less pitch is needed and lower the cost.
• Brightness can be adjusted automatically to adapt to any outdoor lighting conditions.
• Installation costs are lower.
The result was exceptional. The LED display system outstandingly improved visibility of the window at night and delivered a vivid, bright and harmonious image at all hours of the day. All this combined with a restyling of the store led to an astonishing 20% increase in customer traffic over the previous month. And in addition:
• The LED system lasts 60% more than a video-wall.
• Due to the low consumption maintenance is cheaper and easier, for both screens and playback hardware.
• The Media Player of the original video wall was maintained but integrated with our MCP software to offer all the features and functionality of a latest generation web platform.
• Now it is easy to control screen and image parameters, intensity and switch on and off times.
• Now temperature and ventilation are monitored for optimum performance and savings.
DESIGN AND AUDIOVISUAL INSTALLATIONS IN THE CAIXAFORUM DE ZARAGOZA
DESIGN AND AUDIOVISUAL INSTALLATIONS IN THE CAIXAFORUM DE ZARAGOZA Caixa Fórum Zaragoza, is a large Cultural Center dedicated mainly to temporary exhibitions. It is a brand new building of 7,000 m2, modern design, where concrete, aluminum and wood are the most notable architectural elements. The building has a multifunction auditorium (theater, concerts, cinema and conferences), [...]
AUDIOVISUAL PROJECT IN THE PORT OF BARCELONA
AUDIOVISUAL PROJECT IN THE PORT OF BARCELONA The Port of Barcelona tendered the supply and installation of a Videowall of LED screens for the Control Center of the Port Authority. After winning the public competition, Ruybesa began with the replacement of the old Videowall de cubes located on a wall in whose back room was [...]
EL CORTE INGLÉS, HIPERCOR & BRICOR STORES ENTRUST THEIR AUDIOVISUAL INSTALLATIONS TO RUYBESA
EL CORTE INGLÉS, HIPERCOR & BRICOR STORES ENTRUST THEir AUDIOVISUAL INSTALLATIONS TO RUYBESA The Spanish department store chain ‘El Corte Ingles’ commissioned Ruybesa solutions for some of its most strategic stores in both Spain and Portugal. Specifically, we have designed and installed: Public address systems: These systems are used both as a commercial tool for [...]
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA At the request of Banco Santander, a preliminary study of the needs of the CPD offi ces at Banco Santander Cantabria was carried out, which included several differentiated parts: • The control of the audiovisual equipment of the CPD offi ces from any device that [...]