DIGITAL PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM AT VALENCIA AIRPORT (AENA)
Ruybesa was awarded this competition with a solution for the obsolete terminal T1, based on equipment of LDA (digital amplifiers, matrices-processors, loudspeakers and microphones), as well as the integration through the application of SIME software. All the installation, adjustments and migration to the new system had to be done without affecting the usual service of the Airport Pager.
Ruybesa: solutions to problems
- The solution was based on digital equipment of the highest quality and latest technology. By means of electroacoustic studies we simulated what should be the optimal solution to have adequate sound pressure levels and intelligibility of the word in Terminal T1.
- Through the SIME application, the audio sources and their routing were managed providing, at the same time, information of the state of operation of the equipment (Processors, interfaces and amplifiers).
- Integration with TR was performed using a digital processor that sent the audios (cobranet) and control instructions through the multiservice network. T2 already had a digital megaphone with which its integration was at the physical level (exchange of sources) between T1 and T2.
- All the wiring of the T1 public address lines was done in such a way that the failure one or several amplifiers did not leave any area without a loudspeaker. The level of fault redundancy (electrical, equipment or wiring) was very high.
- During the execution of the project, the airport had to have the public address service fully operational and the migration to the new system had to be carried out minimizing service cuts: achieved goal!
INSTALLATION OF AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS OF SHOP SERRANO 52 MAN EL CORTE INGLÉS
INSTALLATION OF AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS OF SHOP SERRANO 52 MAN EL CORTE INGLÉS The building of El Corte Inglés located in Serrano 52, formerly dedicated mainly to books and electronics, was reformed last year to be converted, thanks to its excellent location, in the most exclusive fashion mall of the firm. The center, now known as [...]
A/V CONTROL IN BANCO SANTANDER ‘BANCA SELECT’ BRANCHES
A/V CONTROL IN BANCO SANTANDER ‘BANCA SELECT’ BRANCHES At the request of the client, preliminary research was carried out to identify needs for the new network of Banco Santander España branches as implementation of the Banca Select Project, divided into two different parts: Control of the audiovisual equipment for Select branches from any device with [...]
TOTAL RENEWAL OF AUDIO-VISUAL SYSTEMS AT THE NEW ICEX HEADQUARTERS IN SPAIN
TOTAL RENEWAL OF AUDIO-VISUAL SYSTEMS AT THE NEW ICEX HEADQUARTERS IN SPAIN After a thorough comprehensive study of the rooms and facilities, Ruybesa engineers, under the requirements and the customer’s needs, were launched to carry out the design, installation and delivery that we highlight below: As a video solution we installed 2 high resolution cameras, [...]
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA
LATEST AUDIOVISUALTECHNOLOGY IN THE CPD OF BANCO SANTANDER IN CANTABRIA At the request of Banco Santander, a preliminary study of the needs of the CPD offi ces at Banco Santander Cantabria was carried out, which included several differentiated parts: • The control of the audiovisual equipment of the CPD offi ces from any device that [...]
INSTALLATION OF PUBLIC ADDRESS & DIGITAL SIGNAGE SYSTEMS IN ZARA STORES
INSTALLATION OF PUBLIC ADDRESS & DIGITAL SIGNAGE SYSTEMS IN ZARA STORES The task in ZARA shops was to supply and install public address, music and digital signage systems to perfectly match the architecture and design of each store, delivering highly aesthetic and quality solutions. Ruybesa proposed the use of P05 LED black-pixel screens instead of [...]