DIGITAL PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM AT VALENCIA AIRPORT (AENA)
Ruybesa was awarded this competition with a solution for the obsolete terminal T1, based on equipment of LDA (digital amplifiers, matrices-processors, loudspeakers and microphones), as well as the integration through the application of SIME software. All the installation, adjustments and migration to the new system had to be done without affecting the usual service of the Airport Pager.
Ruybesa: solutions to problems
- The solution was based on digital equipment of the highest quality and latest technology. By means of electroacoustic studies we simulated what should be the optimal solution to have adequate sound pressure levels and intelligibility of the word in Terminal T1.
- Through the SIME application, the audio sources and their routing were managed providing, at the same time, information of the state of operation of the equipment (Processors, interfaces and amplifiers).
- Integration with TR was performed using a digital processor that sent the audios (cobranet) and control instructions through the multiservice network. T2 already had a digital megaphone with which its integration was at the physical level (exchange of sources) between T1 and T2.
- All the wiring of the T1 public address lines was done in such a way that the failure one or several amplifiers did not leave any area without a loudspeaker. The level of fault redundancy (electrical, equipment or wiring) was very high.
- During the execution of the project, the airport had to have the public address service fully operational and the migration to the new system had to be carried out minimizing service cuts: achieved goal!
RENEWAL OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS IN THE PALACIO DE CONGRESOS DE VALENCIA
RENEWAL OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS IN THE PALACIO DE CONGRESOS DE VALENCIA Ruybesa has been the chosen company, through a public call for tenders, for the supply and installation of audiovisual equipment in the auditoriums and halls of the Palacio de Congresos de Valencia. At the gates of its nineteenth anniversary, the Palace has undergone [...]
WINDOW DISPLAYS IN “EL CORTE INGLÉS” DEPARTMENT STORE, MADRID
WINDOW DISPLAYS IN "EL CORTE INGLÉS" DEPARTMENT STORE, MADRID Before starting this project our experts conducted an on-site multi-evaluation to analyze diverse aspects such as local environment, location, orientation, size and available space, viewing distances, use of existing systems and many other variables. In the case of this El Corte Inglés fashion store, there was [...]
HOSPITALS Study, installation and commissioning of: Guadalhorce Valley Hospital, Malaga structured cabling CCTV and control Access public address system intercom and nurse call system Hospital Puerta de Hierro, Madrid Design and implementation of the entire public address system. University Hospital Son Dureta, Palma de Mallorca Electroacoustic study and installation of the digital system of public [...]
INSTALLATION OF AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS OF SHOP SERRANO 52 MAN EL CORTE INGLÉS
INSTALLATION OF AUDIOVISUAL SYSTEMS OF SHOP SERRANO 52 MAN EL CORTE INGLÉS The building of El Corte Inglés located in Serrano 52, formerly dedicated mainly to books and electronics, was reformed last year to be converted, thanks to its excellent location, in the most exclusive fashion mall of the firm. The center, now known as [...]
LATEST AUDIOVISUAL TECHNOLOGY IN 200 BRANCHES
LATEST AUDIOVISUAL TECHNOLOGY IN 200 BRANCHES Banco Santander relies again on Ruybesa to carry out one of its most revolutionary and innovative audiovisual projects in its history. Under the concept of “smart network” has completely redesigned the space of this “offi ce of the future” incorporating sophisticated digital signage systems, which will provide each customer [...]